[Hpr] RSS torrents

Dick Thomas Dick at xpd259.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 11:55:53 PST 2012

hello,

I don't know if you already use this or another service but I thought
it might be useful for you http://bitlove.org/

regards

Dick Thomas
--
About.me http://about.me/dick.thomas
Blog: www.xpd259.co.uk

NOTE: This email and any information contained within or attached in a
separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual
to whom it is addressed. The information or data included is solely
for the purpose indicated or previously agreed. Any information or
data included with this e-mail remains the property of Richard Thomas
and the recipient will refrain from utilising the information for any
purpose other than that indicated and upon request will destroy the
information and remove it from their records.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and
content of this e-mail and any attachments. No liability is accepted
for any consequences arising from it.

If you have received this email in error please notify me as soon as possible.