[Hpr] Technical meeting to discuss setup for the New Year Show (2012-12-29T14:00:00Z)

cobra2 cobra2 at cctracker.org
Sun Dec 30 07:14:17 PST 2012

I'll update my streaming setup after I get done with my jobs outside.
Sorry that I missed the meeting. My family plans have changed a bit over
the past few hours. Now I should be around for almost the entire
duration of the show. I'll be listening to the stream if I'm not
actually on the show. I can't wait. I'm so excited.

-- cobra2