[Hpr] HPR Table at Linux Fest Northwest -

David Whitman davidglennwhitman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:14:34 PST 2012

I have signed up for a .org table at Linux Fest Northwest in Bellingham,
Washington April 28th and 29th, 2012 for HPR. If you are planning on
attending and would like to help out please contact me.Maybe you planned on
having a LFNW HPR table yourself? I could be your helper in that case.

I also could use electronic files of art work associated with HPR and the
QR Code book I have heard about. This is my first Linux Fest and my first
time to do a HPR table. I would like it to look nice and represent the show
in a positive way. I'll make a suggestion that promotional information be
available to anyone wanting to promote HPR on the web for downloading. Hey
and if you know of a place that has reasonable prices on sticker and other
promotional printing please pass it on.

Thanks in advance,

davidWHITMAN