[Hpr] HPR Table at Linux Fest Northwest -

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Fri Feb 10 04:23:51 PST 2012

Sounds cool, davidWHITMAN.

Pokey and possibly myself will be at North East Linux Fest in March. One of us
will send the booth box to you after that.

Lots of random and not-so-random images are here:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/images/

And I guess this is my queue to finally get some more stickers printed. I'll
try to get to that today.

-klaatu

> I have signed up for a .org table at Linux Fest Northwest in Bellingham,
> Washington April 28th and 29th, 2012 for HPR. If you are planning on
> attending and would like to help out please contact me.Maybe you planned on
> having a LFNW HPR table yourself? I could be your helper in that case.
>
> I also could use electronic files of art work associated with HPR and the
> QR Code book I have heard about. This is my first Linux Fest and my first
> time to do a HPR table. I would like it to look nice and represent the show
> in a positive way. I'll make a suggestion that promotional information be
> available to anyone wanting to promote HPR on the web for downloading. Hey
> and if you know of a place that has reasonable prices on sticker and other
> promotional printing please pass it on.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> davidWHITMAN
- klaatu