[Hpr] http://beta.hackerpublicradio.org/

Matthew K matt_hew at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:54:16 PST 2012

There is no visible button to subscribe to the RSS. There is also no link to the RSS. That should probably be big and bold since many people will use some RSS reader or podcast software to see the new content.

There is also nothing to show how people can contribute to the podcast. Information on the ways to submit a show might be nice.

The logo and colors are really cool. I like those. The simplicity is nice too.

The requirement to log in before posting a comment is kind of annoying though. I know it is to limit spam, but I don't think I would create an account just to comment on a show. It looks like you are looking into this though from your post.

I like the search function; it is nice and fast.

--
Matt