[Hpr] Fw: http://beta.hackerpublicradio.org/

Matthew K matt_hew at rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:15:41 PST 2012

Frank,

I believe that is a browser/platform feature.

That button does not appear to exist on Firefox or Chome on Linux (What I use). I am not sure if it exists on those browsers on Windows either. A high percentage of the HPR listeners use Linux, so I think it would be a bad idea to assume people use a specific browser on a specific platform, or that they don't use third party RSS readers.

Matt