[Hpr] Fw: http://beta.hackerpublicradio.org/

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 10:08:54 PST 2012

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

The rss button in the browser bar has been dropped from Firefox and
Chrome as it's deemed to be too complicated for the end users. I'll
add the links on the side and into the browser bar as well.

I'm not going to be updating the beta site any more as I'm
concentrating on moving the the main site now. I will be adding all
this stuff once I get the wordpress site integrated nicely with the
back end cms.

As I said before comments will be off for a while because I don't want
to have to do backups of comments if I need to  restart from scratch.
Don't worry they will be turned on. My thinking is that anonymous
comments will need to be approved as they are now, and anyone with a
HPR account will be able to login and post comments. Accounts will
hopefully enabled automatically for anyone who has submitted a show.

Ken.