[Hpr] Project ep1k, calculated release dates for ep1000 & ep1024

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Sat Feb 25 23:06:29 PST 2012

If the production schedule remains at five episodes released per week,
episode 1000 (to be a compilation of greetings and well wishes from hosts
and other podcasts) will be released on 1 June, ep 1024 (the prerecorded
panel with original HPR and TWaTech hosts) will follow on 5 July, one day
after Independence Day).  My next task will be to begin contacting the
Original Hosts (I think I will refer to them as the "OH", bound to be
better received than "some old bunch of guys") to ask them if they would be
willing to participate.

FiftyOneFifty