[Hpr] Well Done

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 01:01:42 PST 2012

Hi All,

On behalf of everyone in the community, I would like to thank all the
people that came together to make the HPR Live event such a success. I
won't name everyone because I honestly don't know how many people
helped but regardless of whither you provided streaming, mirrors,
helped with howto's, pimped it, joined it, or listened to it - a big
thank you.

So with that I'll wish you all a Happy 2012 and remind you that
following the "one contribution a year" motto, all the counters have
been reset - and before you ask the New Year show counts for your 2011
contribution ;-)