[Hpr] Request for New Year's Eve backup files

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:06:32 PST 2012

I have lost a file from the New Year's Eve recording, and sadly it was a
big one. I didn't actually loose the file, it's just empty. There was no
way to chech these on the fly, so I only just discovered now that there was
a problem. I need a mixdown recording from roughly 8:00 to 12:00. This
would be starting right after the time that we were joking about the flat
earth, and turtles, and the server started to fail. We all logged out and
back in to the mumble session. I need from there to at least after the Auld
Langsyne song. I may have the multi track recordings from this on my other
computer, but I'm not sure. Even if I do, it would save me a lot of time to
have the mixdown instead. Please just stick it in the
"New_Years_Eve_backups" folder of the FTP if you have it. If you do have
recordings, but you don't have time to fish that one out, then just zip
everything that you do have into a directory with your name on it, and
upload that, please. Thanks for the help everyone.
--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.