[Hpr] Request for New Year's Eve backup files

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Mon Jan 2 17:56:04 PST 2012

I think i have those.  I couldn't find the turtles part but...still, it's the
times you're talking about:

http://gnuworldorder.info/ohio/Mumble-2011-12-31-20-16-16-174.123.227.204-
Mixdown.ogg

and

http://gnuworldorder.info/ohio/Mumble-2011-12-31-22-59-12-174.123.227.204-
Mixdown.ogg

let me know if these are the right ones, wrong ones, or if you absolutely need
the flac originals (they're BIG and my network connection still ain't that
great)

-klaatu

> I have lost a file from the New Year's Eve recording, and sadly it was a
> big one. I didn't actually loose the file, it's just empty. There was no
> way to chech these on the fly, so I only just discovered now that there was
> a problem. I need a mixdown recording from roughly 8:00 to 12:00. This
> would be starting right after the time that we were joking about the flat
> earth, and turtles, and the server started to fail. We all logged out and
> back in to the mumble session. I need from there to at least after the Auld
> Langsyne song. I may have the multi track recordings from this on my other
> computer, but I'm not sure. Even if I do, it would save me a lot of time to
> have the mixdown instead. Please just stick it in the
> "New_Years_Eve_backups" folder of the FTP if you have it. If you do have
> recordings, but you don't have time to fish that one out, then just zip
> everything that you do have into a directory with your name on it, and
> upload that, please. Thanks for the help everyone.
- klaatu