[Hpr] New Years Episodes

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:17:06 PST 2012

HI All,

This is a problem and we discussed it before last year as OLF and
OGGCamp interviews came in. The we decided to pump out the shows as
close to the time as possible but as we can see that that has it's
disadvantages as well. Given that most people want to hear the shows,
I think it would probably best to keep pumping them out as planned.
Going forward a happy compromise may be to reserve a slot of a week
after an event for interviews and then put the remainder out normally.

What you all think ?

Ken.