[Hpr] New Years Episodes

Harley Inbody hinbody at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:01:42 PST 2012

I think not getting them out promptly takes away from the hard work that
pokey and the others have put out. Perhaps release a few at a time as a
tarball or something or just release a few then have a note to  where people
can download the rest if they so desire. Definitely *do not* skip them or leave
as filler imho

Harley