[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 40, Issue 7

Jason Dodd jasorn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:44:48 PST 2012

Putting aside the question of whether one agrees or disagrees, this
question brings a smile.  Doesn't nearly every episode of HPR include
details on minutia that makes at least one person think, "Does something
like that require so much strategy?"

I think the answer is this crowd revels in strategy when strategy isn't
really required.