[Hpr] Fwd: [Tllts] SOPA

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Mon Jan 16 10:48:35 PST 2012

I  agree, word-for-word, with Mark.  This isn't politics, this is SOPA, and I
think we should blackout, with a re-direct.

All of my little personal sites will be blacked out.

For people who don't go to the site, and just let RSS grab the episode, should
we upload an episode that contains simply the word "Sopa" ? or something like
that?  Basically a short non-episodic equivalent to a page that has been
blacked out and yet still sends you to notosopa.org   I don't think a rant
would be appropriate, because then it's not a blackout, it's a rant.  But just
something so that people who don't normally go to the site will notice that
yes, HPR is not here today.

I don't know, just an idea.  Maybe radio silence is better.

--klaatu