[Hpr] Fwd: [Tllts] SOPA

Mark Katerberg diablomarcus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:56:32 PST 2012

I think no episode for that day might be appropriate. We don't want the
feed down as that might cause lasting errors on some players, but I agree a
rant is a bad idea.

The short (10-15 second) episode explaining the issue might also be good. I
will volunteer to read it unless we want it read by a robot (might be
better).