[Hpr] Fwd: [Tllts] SOPA

StankDawg stankdawg at stankdawg.com
Mon Jan 16 12:43:02 PST 2012

I agree with the blackout and will probably do the same with our other sites. I think an episode with one simple sentence or two would be best saying simply "hacker public radio will not release an episode today in protest of sopa". If someone wants to record a more detailed explanation of soap and why protest I think it would be better the day before or after.

Just some thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone