[Hpr] Fwd: [Tllts] SOPA

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Mon Jan 16 13:49:08 PST 2012

The latest word is that SOPA is effectively dead (though I expect them
to come back with something slightly different when they think they can
get away with it). There is still PIPA in the Senate.

Any action that does not move US citizens to write physical letters to
their congress-critters strikes me as the moral equivalent of
masturbation: you get a temporary nice feeling but nothing important is
acutally accomplished. Just my opinion.

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
"He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees."