[Hpr] HPR Table at Linux Fest Northwest - Bellingham Washington, USA - April 2012

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:01:32 PST 2012

OK That's it - we need a person to manage the booth kits and shows.
You can pick your own job title but I think "Supreme Director of
International Infrastructure Orchestration" has a certain ring to it.

Job description
Maintain a calendar
line up a interview with he organisers - someone else can do it.
make sure we have a s/victim/ a volunteer/g at each shows
Scrounge stuff for the kit
Arrange the shipping of the kit

Key skills
Ability to get people to do stuff.