[Hpr] Northeast Linux Fest

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:38:32 PST 2012

I got the OK from my wife to attend the Northeast GNU/Linux Fest again this
year, so unless anyone else wants the job, I'll volunteer to coordinate the
HPR table. does anybody know where the tablecloth and the QR code books
are? Ken, do the QR code books need to be reprinted? I think the episode
numbers in the urls were only three digits last year but are four digits
this year. If that's true then I'll just reprint the books, rather than
asking someone to pay to ship them.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help out, please let me know so I can
try to make you a t-shirt (or you can make it yourself if you prefer) just
let me know what shirt size and color you want. Last year we just used
black pocket T's, but there's no reason that we have to stick with that. If
anyone is planning on purchasing stickers I'll be glad to chip in, but I
can't afford to pay the lion's share of it like I did last year.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.