[Hpr] Hope Conference

NYbill nybill at gunmonkeynet.net
Thu Jul 12 05:44:14 PDT 2012

I hadn't thought of recording, LNB...

H.O.P.E. can be a bit interesting in that respect. People wearing
bandanna's over
their faces, people only going by nicks, rumors of the WIFI not being
safe, rumors of Feds in the crowd, etc...
I'd say its like a mini-defcon type vibe.

I imagine recording and or photos would be frowned on. ;) But, I suppose
I can bring my mic and see if the
opportunity arises.

Ok, Deepgeek mentioned he might go. I know of 3 others heading over as
well. We'll have to all say hello.

NYbill