[Hpr] Hope9

Quvmoh quvmoh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:45:30 PDT 2012


See you all there, I will be the pudgy guy with a beard and an ironic black
T-shirt :-)

No Adventure Without Adversity
from my linux phone. Chad Nelson
On Jul 12, 2012 3:00 PM, <hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org> wrote:

> Send Hpr mailing list submissions to
>         hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         hpr-owner at hackerpublicradio.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Hpr digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Hope Conference (lostnbronx)
>    2. Re: Hope Conference (NYbill)
>    3. Re: Hope Conference (NYbill)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:46:06 -0700
> From: lostnbronx <lostnbronx at gmail.com>
> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Hope Conference
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CAEoNPpejynH3r2CUm1eaAeby53F7Kq7+icdabFonZDAhgNcjfA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Bill, I know that Deepgeek intends to be there, so I'm sure he'll
> notice your shirt and say hi.
>
> Sounds like a lot of fun!  Think you could bring a recorder, and do
> some interviews?  Or maybe just sort of do your own review of the
> conference, for those of us who can't make it?
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:44:14 -0400
> From: NYbill <nybill at gunmonkeynet.net>
> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Hope Conference
> Message-ID: <4FFEC69E.1040208 at gunmonkeynet.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> I hadn't thought of recording, LNB...
>
> H.O.P.E. can be a bit interesting in that respect. People wearing
> bandanna's over
> their faces, people only going by nicks, rumors of the WIFI not being
> safe, rumors of Feds in the crowd, etc...
> I'd say its like a mini-defcon type vibe.
>
> I imagine recording and or photos would be frowned on. ;) But, I suppose
> I can bring my mic and see if the
> opportunity arises.
>
> Ok, Deepgeek mentioned he might go. I know of 3 others heading over as
> well. We'll have to all say hello.
>
> NYbill
>
> On 07/11/2012 03:46 PM, lostnbronx wrote:
> > Bill, I know that Deepgeek intends to be there, so I'm sure he'll
> > notice your shirt and say hi.
> >
> > Sounds like a lot of fun!  Think you could bring a recorder, and do
> > some interviews?  Or maybe just sort of do your own review of the
> > conference, for those of us who can't make it?
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Hpr mailing list
> > Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> > http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:44:36 -0400
> From: NYbill <nybill at gunmonkeynet.net>
> To: hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> Subject: Re: [Hpr] Hope Conference
> Message-ID: <4FFEC6B4.1000309 at gunmonkeynet.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>
> I hadn't thought of recording, LNB...
>
> H.O.P.E. can be a bit interesting in that respect. People wearing
> bandanna's over
> their faces, people only going by nicks, rumors of the WIFI not being
> safe, rumors of Feds in the crowd, etc...
> I'd say its like a mini-defcon type vibe.
>
> I imagine recording and or photos would be frowned on. ;) But, I suppose
> I can bring my mic and see if the
> opportunity arises.
>
> Ok, Deepgeek mentioned he might go. I know of 3 others heading over as
> well. We'll have to all say hello.
>
> NYbill
>
> On 07/11/2012 03:46 PM, lostnbronx wrote:
> > Bill, I know that Deepgeek intends to be there, so I'm sure he'll
> > notice your shirt and say hi.
> >
> > Sounds like a lot of fun!  Think you could bring a recorder, and do
> > some interviews?  Or maybe just sort of do your own review of the
> > conference, for those of us who can't make it?
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Hpr mailing list
> > Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> > http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Hpr mailing list
> Hpr at hackerpublicradio.org
> http://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
>
>
> End of Hpr Digest, Vol 46, Issue 4
> **********************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/attachments/20120712/37b60b28/attachment-0006.html>


More information about the Hpr mailing list