[Hpr] Thanks

Harley Inbody hinbody at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:09:52 PDT 2012

I kinda feel the same way about expertise; but, speaking bluntly, it's a
weak excuse. I'm sure we all have something interesting to add. I assume
you are murphnj, if that's the case, I'm sure you would have some cool
things to say about commuting by bike :-), which I think many hackers would
find interesting. It is a way to "hack" your life