[Hpr] Thanks

Cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Sat Jun 2 18:36:08 PDT 2012

I like the episodes that tell what ways didn't work for the implementation of the idea. If I'm doing something similar it's helpful to know what has already been tried.
-- cobra2

Jason Dodd <jasorn at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm partial to the idea that putting something together on a subject you don't know as well as you think you should is an excellent way to build expertise.