[Hpr] Hello ...

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:34:27 PDT 2012

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22:13:15 +0100
Rebecca Newborough <bobobex at bobobex.org> wrote:

> ....is anybody there?
>
> LOL - hi everyone; Becky Newborough here. Joined the mailing list to
> see what's going on. Not much it seems since April 2011!
>
> Hopefully be able to join you all for the monthly round up show at
> the end of October.
>
> Cheers
>
> Becky

Hi Becky,

As klaatu said, we mostly hang out in #oggcastplanet on freenode. The
mail list is alive but is mostly used as the HPR parliament for when
there is something that needs to be decided by the community. A classic
example was when we changed from cc-by-sa-nc to cc-by-sa.

The reason that you don't see anything in the archive after April 2011
is that the archive process stopped working in the move. I've tried to
fix it but to do so I think there needs root access which I don't have.
I have reported it a few times but the admin guys are busy.