[Hpr] More Shows

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Tue Oct 9 09:18:13 PDT 2012

On 10/9/2012 9:30 AM, Ken Fallon wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:55:42 -0400
> epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net wrote:
>
>> Is there a shortage coming up?
>>
> Let's just say that I'm happier when there is a nice flow.
>
> Also reminding folks of the "one show a year" karma.
>
> Ken.

Well, now that OLF is completed for another year I should be able to
record more shows. I had planned to do a series on LibreOffice, in fact
a show you already played and one that is in the queue now kind of set
the stage (they are both about separating Content from Presentation). I
figure this series ought to be good for another 8 shows or so, maybe
more if I try to be like Dann.<g> When Dan did the first show on "top"
my response was "Rats, I was going to do one on that." But by the fourth
show he had totally left me in the dust. Dude definitely knows his
command line stuff.

I might even make the monthly roundup show this time since OLF and US
holidays are not in the way.

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
"A damsel with a dulcimer in a vision once I saw."