[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Thu Oct 11 03:58:47 PDT 2012

Don't feel your stabbing me in the back, Ken. Like I said, I'm
flattered to be listened to as much as possible and as much as I have
been. It's a labor of love for me, as I am really under the impression
that if I don't do a newscast a lot of stuff will never come to light.
 If the community needs me to be in the thursday que, it's fine. I think
most people who like my newscast probably subscribed by now at my
website.

The thing is, I just don't know if there would be a desire to have my
whole news cast (world + tech) in HPR. I would really like to know
that. And again, if it all means less of my show in HPR, while I would
prefer to be in, if I had a group of dedicated listeners who wanted me
to produce a separate feed of just the tech show, I would gladly do
that.

To say this another way, I have no idea as to whether or not the hpr
community would be interested in the world news segment I don't release
to the hpr feed. It's like, maybe they would like it, maybe they
wouldn't. I really don't know. So maybe a dozen of my whole show per
year  would be preferred by the hpr community, and if that's the case,
well OK then, we can do that.  I really need a little "market
research," to borrow a phrase from the corporate types.

yours,
---
DeepGeek

[snip]