[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Thu Oct 11 04:14:18 PDT 2012

OK, set up two straw polls. Use if you please

http://strawpoll.me/4168
http://strawpoll.me/4169

One is on format, the other on whether or not to fold into thursday.
You can pick "fold into thursday" as well as an option to limit to
once or twice per month.

I have an abstain option, which I picked for both

yours,
---
DeepGeek