[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 04:16:07 PDT 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:58:47 -0400
dg <dg at deepgeek.us> wrote:

> The thing is, I just don't know if there would be a desire to have my
> whole news cast (world + tech) in HPR. I would really like to know
> that.

I say include the entire thing as it's "of interest to hackers". I
don't understand where you get the idea that HPR has a problem with
the political content. The original RFA and BinRev were clear that
there should be political discussion.

That's not to say I agree with or endorse the views you present in your
show in any way, I find it a bit right wing for my liking :). And it's
important to note that HPR will provide the same opportunity for anyone
who wishes to present counter arguments.

It's called "free speech" - bring it on.