[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Thu Oct 11 04:42:12 PDT 2012

By the way, I'm a Gregorian calendar geek as well, so I wanted to spell
it out for all of you...

We currently have 33 tgtms per year and 52 syndicated thursdays per
year.

Keeping tgtm on friday, but limiting it to twice/month means 11 more
slots in the schedule.

Keeping tgtm on friday, but limiting it to once/month means 22 more
slots in the schedule.

moving tgtm to thursday frees 33 slots per year, but limits other
thursday content to 19 shows/year.

moving tgtm to thursday and limiting to twice/month, frees 33 slots per
year, but limits other thursday content to 30 shows/year.

moving tgtm to thursday frees 33 slots per year, but limits other
thursday content to 41 shows/year.

If your wondering why things happen in elevens, I will be taking a
month off per year.

yours,, with way too much detail,
---
DeepGeek