[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 49, Issue 8

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:19:19 PDT 2012

I was ignorant of the difficulties of automating show release, and do not
want to create any more work for anyone, *especially *Ken. I withdraw that
suggestion. My thanks to Ken, for spelling it out clearly. Ken, you've
probably explained it before, but I'm thick headed sometimes. My apologies
for pressing an issue that should be dead.

Frank: I agree that it's hard to come up with a topic that you can be
confident in. I don't know what to do about that other than to send people
positive feedback so they know that we like them and their topics.

Deepgeek: I guess I'll have to go subscribe to TGTM news. I LOVE your tech
segments. I'll let you know what I think of the world news when I've had
some time to form an opinion.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.