[Hpr] Apology to BuyerBrown, RedDwarf, and FiftyOneFifty

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:38:55 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I just found out that "Linux, Beer, and Who Cares?" was a show recorded
by BuyerBrown for HPR. FiftyOneFifty offered to upload it for him and
unfortunately I assumed that it was FiftyOneFifty's show to be added to
the end of the normal queue.

The show has been posted today as HPR1094 and I hope that you'll
appreciate why I will be bumping BuyerBrown next show to the top of the
queue under the "new hosts" rule.

Although they may be revised soon, the Scheduling_rules are listed
on http://hackerpublicradio.org/calendar.php and it's up to you to
ensure that they are followed. Please contact me or any other host if
you think your show is not been processed correctly.

FiftyOneFifty please pass on the apology to BuyerBrown and RedDwarf.