[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Fri Oct 12 06:04:13 PDT 2012

1. I agree with Ken that 5 shows a week is plenty. I do listen to other
podcasts, you know. I sometimes unsubscribe from feeds because the
podcaster(s) seemed to think it was up to them to fill the every day
with 24 hours of content.
2. I know I stopped recording as I got busy with OLF stuff, but I
already have a plan for a series on LibreOffice and will probably record
the first one in that series on 20 October.
3. If "Syndicated Thursday" is a bad name, how about "Take a chance
Thursday" or "Showcase Thursday". I think either of those gets across
the idea that we are giving our listeners a chance to listen to a show
they might not have heard before. And then they can subscribe to that
show if they like it. I know I have done that at least once, and for a
few others my reaction was "meh." But that's OK.
4. I think what started this conversation was Ken asking to have more
shows in the queue.  I think we have gone all over the map since then,
but I still want to see more shows in the queue.

Regards,