[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Fri Oct 12 06:42:43 PDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 8:32 AM, Stephen Ward wrote:
> If nothing else the activity on the mailing list has prompted me to
> knuckle down and finish scripting some shows. One is ready to record
> (about The Doctor Who Restoration Team) and I'm sure I can get another
> ready this week.

Due, I am so looking forward to this.

> It's been just over a year since my first submitted show, the first
> went on the feed immediately as I was new and the second went out the
> day after I submitted as the queue was empty. The third took 2 and a
> half months to get on the feed which was great because it showed how
> much more content there was, but it did knock the enthusiasm back a bit.

I just listened to one of my own shows a few days ago which I recorded
months ago. So much time had elapsed that I could no longer remember
what I had said, so it was like a brand new show! It's all good, really,
though the plug at the end for the Call for Talks at OLF was seriously
out-of-date.<g>

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
"A damsel with a dulcimer in a vision once I saw."