[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

Josh Knapp jknapp85 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:35:54 PDT 2012

As some of you may or may not know, I have been working to physically move about 3000ish live servers from AIS in sd to Latisys in Irvine. As of October 18, we will have most the servers moved, we will take a break from moving and I can start being a human again and get caught up on other projects I have let slip, like stuff for HPR. I have had a few ideas for episodes as well, hopefully I can squeeze some in before we ramp up to do the remaining servers.

--josh

Sent from my iPhone