[Hpr] Vote on removing non HPR shows.

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Sat Oct 13 05:38:36 PDT 2012

> There is no need to ask people to use the procrastination queue at
> all. If you procrastinate and you think that having an embarrassing
> show acting as a Damocles sword will motivate you, then fine by me.
> So long as you submit shows or get others to submit shows then grand.
> What you consider embarrassing is entirely personal so if "I had a
> crush on my school teacher" was enough to motivate you then good. The
> only fear is that people might avoid filling the queue just to hear
> the shows :)

It's not really that important, I just liked the idea enough that I
was wondering how to encourage people to join in...
(Actually, all of this is just idle speculation on my part
rather than any real concern over the way things are going -
I think the proposed setup is just fine).

> I think I'm missing the point of the "frequent contributors" thing. If
> you want to put out a regular show like LiTS, then you can mail the
> list to get permission for a slot. If you want your show to come out
> sooner move it to the higher queue.

All I meant there was people who contribute often (but not on
a regular schedule). Someone being who's gotten "on a roll"
and churning out multiple episodes for HPR will help fill
the queue, I'm just wondering how to encourage that, that's all.