[Hpr] Atom feed/show submission

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:15:24 PDT 2012

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:56:56 +0100
Dave Morriss <dave.morriss at gmail.com> wrote:

> I must admit that I was surprised that Ken seemed to be asking
> contributors to hand-craft Atom/XML. Using it in the background is a
> fine idea, but this must be internal to the submission/scheduling
> system in my view.

We aim to make the contributions as accessible as possible to all our
community. For some it may be calling the phone numbers, of others
it's sending an email, more it's ftp, scp or even git. Whatever the
comfort level it's the job of the admins to make it as easy as possible
to accept shows.

I completely understand that Becky doesn't want to mess with Atom feeds
and she doen't have to but I can guarantee you that some people reading
this will want to.