[Hpr] Atom feed/show submission

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:17:01 PDT 2012

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:48:29 -0400
"Frank Bell" <frankwbell at cox.net> wrote:

> On the general issue of the scheduling rules, I am quite satisfied
> with the current practice.  Note that doesn't mean I'm always *happy*
> with it, but it seems to be working.
I'm not happy with it which is why I'm proposing some changes that I
think will make a difference for the better.

I need to hear about it when people are unhappy otherwise we assume all
is well.

> I doubt that, in a volunteer community such as this, there is any
> system that will keep everyone happy or will work perfectly all the
> time.
As I just read on the Razor-qt mail list, the fact that this is a
volunteer community should have no bearing on the quality. I will
strive for perfection and not be satisfied with anything less.

> And I agree with Ken.  I would be quite willing to submit show notes
> in Atom format, because I would view it as a chance to learn
> something about XML.  But that's because I enjoy this stuff.
Exactly join the dev list.

> I recorded a little piece today.  I will edit it and send it off
> tomorrow, if all goes well (I think I do a better job of editing when
> I take a break).

That is the best news I've heard - keep the shows coming and please add
the priority you would like to them