[Hpr] My first brush with FLOSS

Stephen Ward aukondk at aukondk.com
Tue Oct 16 15:04:04 PDT 2012

I've just uploaded another episode, "My First Brush with FLOSS: Doom" about
the open source engine behind the game Doom.
I really liked the punny title but as I was prepping it for upload I
thought maybe others could use the "First Brush with FLOSS" line for their
own shows. Talk about projects which introduced them to Free Software which
are maybe not so obvious or common.

My wife is in hospital this week waiting for the birth of our first child
so I've got a bit more free time on my hands. Got a couple more ideas for
shows and I feel better for making them than I do sitting watching the
telly on my own.

Be seeing you!
--
Stephen Ward (AukonDK)