[Hpr] Submission question, *.ogg and *.spx

Frank Bell frankwbell at cox.net
Wed Oct 17 10:53:21 PDT 2012

I see the shows are not being posted in *.mp3, *.ogg, and *.spx.

Once I have a show ready in *.mp3, it seems a simple matter to export it
to the other formats (though I don't seem to have *.spx in my Audacity--at
least not yet!).  For those who wish to supply two or more of the formats,
would it be okay to export them, then pop them into a tarball with the
shownotes, and upload that single file?

If so, what settings should be used for the other two formats?

--

Blogging From Pine View Farm.  Updates daily; worthwhile updates
occasionally.  http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog.