[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 49, Issue 19

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:06:48 PDT 2012

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:18:50 +0200
Stephen Ward <aukondk at aukondk.com> wrote:

> > > My wife is in hospital this week waiting for the birth of our
> > > first child so I've got a bit more free time on my hands.
> >
> > I feel I can represent the entire HPR community when we wish you all
> > the best of luck.
> >
> > Ken.
> >
> Thanks Ken, my daughter Dorothy was born this morning, 3kg and mother
> and baby doing fine. I cried and said a very rude word when they
> handed her to me. She hasn't got a middle name but I will tease her
> with "Dorothy Matrix Ward, put that down at once!"

Congratulations to you all and well done.

I cried at the birth of all our children as well but then I'm a big
wuss. I can offer no advice other than to say enjoy the time and try
and sleep as much as possible. That and prepare yourself for the fact
that sometime in the next 12 months you *will* be scooping poop out of
the bath.