[Hpr] Fwd: Ohio LinuxFest Deadlines ar Fast Approaching

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:12:05 PDT 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin O'Brien <news at ohiolinux.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Subject: Ohio LinuxFest Deadlines ar Fast Approaching

This is my last request before this year's event. If you can get this
out on whatever social media you prefer to use we would greatly
appreciate the help.

The last possible moment to register for the free Enthusiast level at
Ohio Linux Fest via our web site is 11:59 pm on Wednesday, 9/26/12.
After that, it is register at the door and pay $5. Also, tickets are
nearly gone for Dinner with the Keynoters on Friday and the party with
MC Frontalot on Saturday. Space is limited, and when the tickets are
gone, they are gone. So make sure you register now to save your place.

http://ohiolinux.org/node/361

Thank you,

--
Kevin O'Brien