[Hpr] Fw: corenominal: A demo Hacker Public Radio app: http://t.co/enDZnxSnPD /cc @ken_fallon #HPR

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Tue Apr 16 02:31:20 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Ken Fallon <ken.fallon at gmail.com> wrote:
> This came through my twitter feed.
>
> http://corenominal.org/demo/hpr/
>
> Ken.

Hey Ken :)

Sorry, I did mean to post to the list tonight. Anyhow, I've been playing
around with creating a mobile app and decided to have a crack at creating a
HTML5 version first. It's a bit basic and I'm not sure the js is overly
efficient, but I have tested it on my Nexus 7, Galaxy S3 and in various
desktop browsers and for the most part, it seems to work okay.

I'm not sure if it'll be of much use to anyone, but I would be interested
to know if anyone can break it. I'll stick the client code in a Git repo
tonight, if anyone wants to have a play with it :)

Cheers,
Philip