[Hpr] 2 Slot Changes

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 06:31:33 PDT 2013

Hi All,

This is a FYI to inform you that the following shows have swapped their
release date with other shows by the same host.
20130414T000110Z_198_Ahuka-Whats_Wrong_With_Free,_Anyway
20130402T030101Z_78_klaatu_cyanideCupcake_scratch

This only affects the release order of the host themselves and by
definition only applies to people with multiple shows in the queue.
While this reordering is allowed it is frowned upon. However given
these guys carry HPR, I do it with a happy smile on my face but they
should know that I am frowning on the inside.