[Hpr] Fw: corenominal: A demo Hacker Public Radio app: http://t.co/enDZnxSnPD /cc @ken_fallon #HPR

George sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Tue Apr 16 07:25:17 PDT 2013

Maybe spoke too soon...  Just got a notification that interrupted the
player, and it didn't resume after.  I was able to pause / start the
playback again, and didn't lose my place, so it wasn't all that horrible
or major an issue. :)

George

On 2013-04-16 09:16, George wrote:
> This is nicely done.  I'm running it on my Galaxy Note II using the
> Tint Browser (lighter and more privacy friendly than Chrome), and it
> is working well...  Let's see if I can catch up on a few episodes
> today. :)
>
> I may need to call on corenominal to help with some stuff on my site.
> :)
>
> George
>
> On 2013-04-16 03:35, Ken Fallon wrote:
>> This came through my twitter feed.
>> http://corenominal.org/demo/hpr/
>> Ken.
>> Begin forwarded message:
>> Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:10:35 +0200
>> From: Twitter <@jeeves>
>> To: Twitter <@jeeves>
>> Subject: corenominal: A demo Hacker Public Radio app:
>> http://t.co/enDZnxSnPD /cc @ken_fallon #HPR
>>
>> <http://twitter.com/corenominal/statuses/323876023278116864>
>> corenominal: A demo Hacker Public Radio app:
>> http://t.co/enDZnxSnPD[1]
>> /cc @ken_fallon #HPR
>> [1] http://t.co/enDZnxSnPD

We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.