[Hpr] 2 Slot Changes

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Tue Apr 16 11:09:58 PDT 2013

I blame myself.

BUT..I want to reiterate that my show is NOT getting bumped; I'm just
requesting rearranging the order of episodes in relation to when I uploaded
them.

If I'd planned it out better ,I'd have withheld the episodes and uploaded them
in accordance to the order in which I wanted them played.

Sorry Ken, and thanks for taking the time to rearrange things. I will not ask
again; next time I'll simply upload in the proper order.

-klaatu