[Hpr] Various Creative Commons Works

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:28:22 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I think it was discussed before but no harm to discuss it again. Now
that syndicated Thursday is no more, we said that people could continue
to submit (a single) interesting/important creative commons works on a
given topic to the queue. These would be prefixed with a short
introduction as to why we should be interested and submitted, under your
own name to the queue.

I was wondering if we could use the existing "catch all" host "Various
Creative Commons Works" for this. That way it would not count against a
host's own contributions, and yet would not flood the queue with "non
HPR" content.

I submitted the show "Cory Doctorow tribute to Aaron Swartz" under the
host "Various Creative Commons Works", while I edited it, the show has
been requested by multiple people. I am happy to release it under my
own name as well, but having a dedicated host for this would give a
nice rotation - in my non admin - I am just a host - opinion.

Have a look at the cal

What do you all think ?