[Hpr] Various Creative Commons Works

Keith Murray kdmurray at kdmurray.com
Thu Apr 18 06:40:02 PDT 2013

The second feed doesn't need to be a daily show, it could be weekly, or monthly or sporadic as content comes in. I just suggested it as an alternative to including these "different" shows in the main feed.

Do we have a sense of what the volume would be like? Is it an occasional thing, or do we think there would be a lot of shows submitted (several per month) if the floodgates were opened?

Being new I also have no idea what's involved in managing the feed itself. The only shows I've done in the past have been done with Wordpress, which  handles a good amount of the detail for you. ;)

K.