[Hpr] Amendment to the Scheduling Rules

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 13:15:44 PDT 2013

The new rules seem good to me.  As a listener, I like the part about appending an intro to any existing CC material that we are trying to promote.  The introduction establishes the context for the piece, that tells me a little about the original creator, where I can get more of their stuff, and why this show is of interest to hackers.

I would think that most CC shows that people would want to post would not require much of an introduction, so the re-packaging would not have to be a big project.

In my case, I would probably post it under my own name, but I will grant that some reposters would want to use the generic host ID.  I don't understand the purpose of the generic CC programs ID, but I don't really have any objections, either.  To me, the curation and set up of the piece would be my contribution to the derived CC production, so the result would be "my show".

So... Yup  I am also on board.

Charles in NJ