[Hpr] Various Creative Commons Works

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 05:16:54 PDT 2013

Ken,

Thanks for keeping us on the beam and focused on keeping HPR alive and well.  I have already done my show for 2013.  I have a second one in the queue, and a couple in the works.  One of those will be destined for the "Break Glass" list, but you still may be hearing from me a couple of additional times this year.

Unless we want to hear from the same small group of people until they run out of gas, let's find some of the interesting people who are out there doing great stuff, and help them record shows on their projects, hobbies, ideas and so on.

My shows are on a trend toward math and math software topics right now.  People might want a break from that stuff.  Why not find a show on the challenges of teaching a left-handed person to do knitting?  :-)   Once we get the southpaws knitting and doing needlework, we can put them to work splicing fiber to get us decent bandwidth like the BARN project.

We need to keep making shows, and it would be great to hear from a variety of hosts and topics.

That's my piece.

Charles in NJ